i’m not saying i hate nash grier, i’m just saying that i hope he gets his next period in a shark tank
Reblog this if you pronounce “.gif” as “GIF.”
And here is the link for the opposite.
WE SHALL SEE WHICH ONE PREVAILS.
WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON
CUTE ANIMAL FACTS
- chicks can talk to each other from inside their shells
- cows have best friends and can become stressed when separated from them
- otters hold hands when they sleep so they don’t drift apart
- mice giggle if u tickle them
- ants nod at each other as they walk past one another
- some adult squirrels adopt abandoned baby squirrels
- mother orangutans build a new nest every night for their babies
- penguins mate for life and propose with a pebble
- ANIMALS ARE SO CUTE
One is not like the other.
woof woof wats for lunch lol
I wish my friends would take random pictures of me when we hang out because I’m an arrogant prick and I want more pictures of myself that aren’t selfies.
Someone finally said it
The only known video footage of Anne Frank
I can’t think of any reason why someone would not reblog this.
If this isn’t interesting/sad to you, then I don’t know what you like in life.
Can’t we hit 1,000,000 notes? This is such a rare shot, everyone should see it.
The most valuable chart…
yes thanks for colouring it I had a hard time reading that
Phil is truly underrated...
I don't really know how to describe my blog or me so, but here goes:
I live in England and I have no temperature control so I'm cold all the time. I would rather stay at home than go out (I'm not anti-social or anything). I spend more than enough time on YouTube. I love to read and drink tea. I get to attached to things so it makes it harder to let go (I'm talking about books and tv series, not actual people duh) and celery makes my tongue go numb.
Congratulations! You just wasted 1 minute reading my completely pointless "description". *insane applauding*